In case you request to subscribe to our newsletter, LeftBrain Technology LTD Company(“Leftbrain”) shall request your personal data regarding your name, surname, e-mail address and shall process your personal data for the purpose of sending the newsletter.
Aforementioned personal data shall solely be processed by Leftbrain to send you Leftbrain newsletter via e-mail. Data processing is based on the personal data which is revealed to the public by you, as a data subject within the scope of Article 5/2 (d) of Law No. 6698 on Personal Data Protection Act ("PDPA") and article 6 of General Data Protection Regulation No 2016/679 (“GDPR”).By submitting your newsletter subscription request, you accept and agree that our newsletter shall be sent to you at certain periods. You may always unsubscribe from our newsletter at http://leftbraintechnology.com/contact-us without providing any reason or paying any penalty fees. In this instance, the process of sending newsletters via e-mail shall be discontinued within three (3) business days following your request. Thus, LeftBrain shall erase, destroy or anonymize your personal data during the first periodic retention process.
Your personal data is collected through the data you enter on the website. These data are processed by LeftBrain Sales team/department and stored by LeftBrain.
Your personal data is not transferred to third parties in Turkey or abroad.
LeftBrain is obliged to take any and all physical, technical and administrative precautions to provide an adequate level of security and does take these precautions to the utmost level of security in order to prevent the unlawful processing of your personal data or the unlawful accessing of your personal data, and to maintain the safeguarding of your personal data.
Within the scope of article 11 of PDPA and art. 15-18 of GDPR you may claim the below-stated rights at any time by contacting our Company which is Data Controller. Correspondingly, subscribers whose personal data have been collected have the right to;
- learn whether her/his personal data have been processed,
- request information in regard to processing whether her/his data have been processed
- learn the purpose of processing of personal data and whether the data are used in accordance with its purpose,
- know the third parties whom the personal data have been transferred, to request rectification of personal data and; if the data have been transferred, to request the personal data to be rectified by the relevant third party,
- request deletion or destruction or anonymization of personal data which have been processed with your explicit consent, and if the data have been transferred, to claim the aforesaid request to be notified to the third parties,
- object to any negative occurrence associated with her/him due to the processing of the personal data,
- request compensation for damages within the scope of the law in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.
- If you are domiciled within territory of European Economic Area, as data subject, you have the right to data portability inaccordance with articles 20 of GDPR
If you want to claim your above-mentioned rights, you may reach out to LeftBrain by filling in the Contact Form on the website […] or calling […] number.
Please note that your above mentioned rights are restricted by law and must be fulfilled by us possibly only under certain conditions (see, in particular, Art. 12 - 14 GDPR ; PDPA article 13; article 6 of the Communique on Providing Information).